Using tools to create your best social media graphics
Even if you’re not a designer, there is a huge range of tools and apps out there that will enable you to create social media graphics free of charge. That means, even if you’re a technophobe, you’ll be able to create eye-catching posts that will attract attention and build followers.
These days you can’t afford to underestimate the power of social media to drive your business and communicate with your target audience. This means creating content that is both compelling and unique – and not just once, but on a continuous basis. So it’s important to find the right tools and applications that can enable you to do just that.
How to use a tool to create the perfect graphic
- Work out who your target audience is and select the best platform to reach them.
- Decide what you want them to do – share, like, comment, or click through to your website.
- Make sure you know the right size of graphic for your chosen platform to avoid an image that ends up looking distorted or cropped.
- Find a template that matches the look you want to achieve – most of the platforms have a wide range of free themes.
- Upload your own images – this how you can make sure your posts are truly unique.
- Choose a font that fits your theme and your message – easy to read is best as people will see your post on a whole range of different devices.
- Download your graphic and schedule it for posting on your chosen platform.
Introducing the best tools
- Adobe Spark – we’re letting you in on a little secret here: Adobe Spark is the perfect way to get yourself noticed on your platform of choice. Spark lets you select your typography, choose eye-catching images and create the best posts using a range of beautiful professional themes.
- Photoshop – this popular image creation software can be used for photo editing and graphic design, making it an excellent tool for generating social media posts. With Photoshop, you can use layering and your own images to create stunning composite graphics.
- Illustrator – this is another Adobe tool that takes the pain out of social media content creation. It’s perfect for combining drawings, typography, illustrations and logos into eye-catching posts.
- Canva – this free platform offers powerful template-based graphics creation for people who’ve never designed before. Pre-set sizes, hundreds of templates and thousands of images let you give free rein to your imagination.
If you need help with your social media graphics and campaign, Inside Creative can not only build your content but also schedule and post for you. Get in touch with us using our contact form or call us on +1 (954) 378 9301